Improve your climbing with Neil Gresham
Are you tired of burning out on steep routes and unsure whether it’s due to lack of strength or poor technique? Do you still feel nervous about pushing above bolts or trusting your feet on slabs?
If you’re fed-up with making the same old mistakes then why not settle the score using this two-part instructional video series, hosted by Britain’s leading climbing coach Neil Gresham. Whether you climb F5 or F7c, these films are packed with tips to help you improve every aspect of your climbing performance.
Part 1 shows you how to develop your technique and how to train more productively and Part 2 shows you how to put it all together and get the most from yourself on the cliffs. There are right and wrong examples to help you identify your weaknesses and case studies from some of Britain’s best climbers. Those dream routes may be closer than you think and watching these films might be all you need to turn them into a reality.
Skills & Tactics for Sport & Trad
- Tips for onsighting and redpointing
- Warming up and route reading
- Efficient clipping
- Cure your fear of falling
- How to use rests, breathe correctly and climb at the right pace
- Mental tips for staying in control
- PLUS: Actual first ascent footage of Steve McClure on Rainshadow, F9a, Malham
- Placing gear without burning out
- Advanced preparation and strategy
- Tips for onsighting and headpointing
- PLUS: Actual ascent footage of Neil Gresham on Equilibrium, E10 7a, Burbage